Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday- Superhero Highlights!

I've decided to dedicate Mondays to highlighting superheroes from all around that have either awed, inspired, and/or motivated me in some way. Without further ado: Tight-Web

I've been a fan of his work for a couple of years now and I can never get enough of it! Firstly, his work is right up my alley with captured heroes in sexy situations. I think what separates his work from others (for me at least) are the heroes' expressions of futility, lust, and defiance all rolled up into one.

Pull the String photo pull_the_string_zps2cb91f8c.gif
Stop...ughhh...no....noooo....mmmm....ahhhh...[Original]
Secondly, his choice of scenarios are pretty much the same things I imagine (and every so often they blow my mind!). You know...getting captured, getting molested, forced to cum...the usual (maybe it's just me?). His choice of characters are my cups of tea as well. Spidey and Nightwing are two of my favorite characters and he does them often  ^-^ They also never seem to run out of positions to be tied up in.
Reverse Tied Shirt photo reverse_tied_jacket_zpseb2febf6.gif
I tried to do this...not very comfortable...[Original]

Aside from the obvious talent, I really like the style of drawing too. It's neither too realistic (very hard to convincingly pull off in color) nor too cartoon-ish (loses much of the sexiness). His characters are all really bubbly and cute in that oh-so-sexy kind of way. They all have a sort of innocence to them...perfect for taking advantage of!

Reverse Tied Suit photo reverse_tiedsuit_zpsd60edfc6.gif
This is the dream. One day...[Original]

I know that whenever I need motivation or just a pick-me-up, I just browse his gallery. The gratuitous amount of cum helps a lot =)

Return of Ock photo return-of-ock_zps37f84245.gif
He's soooo cute when he's defiant and when he's about to cum. [Original]


So check out his stuff and show him your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment