Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Superhero Highlights - Bad Ends

This week's Superhero Highlights comes from a (sadly) now un-updated blog: Bad Ends.

A seemingly comic enthusiast, he pulls great cells and covers from various comics. Short and to the point.

I would like mine medium rare.

Cattle prod.

I need a lab like this. I'll settle for the table.

Actually, I'll just settle for Green Lantern.

I'd be perfectly happy with Nightwing too.

Robin hunting.

A fine hood ornament.

Yea, stop struggling. Or struggle. Doesn't matter to me.

I'll clean you up real good.

Off to the markets with the produce.

Are you faster than these speeding bullets?

Tied and spread for the world to see.
I'd feast on him so hard...
I would be the guy to do unspeakable acts to Spiderman.

Oh my...you have two...can I have one?

No comments:

Post a Comment