Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Spiderman's Clone III - Part 3

After the second day of torture, our hero is weakened and unable to defend against the evil thug. Unsure of how to escape, time is running out for our hero. He must figure out an escape before it is too late...
"Did you miss me?" asked the thug as he switched on the lights.
"Did you miss me?"
"No....." the hero weakly gasped.

"You have all this power but you can't break free?

"So weak...."

"The longer you stay in my grasp, the more drained you become."

"Ughhh...stop it..."

"More and you become my prisoner. You can't hide it from me forever, Spiderman. I'm a scientist; I'll soon discover your secrets. And it might be very, very, painful. Or you can just tell me and just save yourself."
Pain or pleasure?
"I'll never tell you," our hero whispered.

"I highly doubt it. I may not be as powerful as you are but I'll get there. These cuffs will keep you from escaping. There's nowhere to run."

The thug chokes our hero again and begins his ball torture once more.
Pain it is.
So, Spiderman, are you going to tell me?

"Ahhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" was all our hero could respond with as his balls were being pulverized. He tried dodging them but to no avail. Each hit send waves of pain up to his head until he could only gasp for air.
How much pain can you withstand?
The thug then got on his knees and started rubbing and jerking Spidey's cock. "What's your secret, Spiderman? What is it?"
Getting close to the treasure.
He made the hero start leaking precum and staining his suit. The dark blue wet stains showed clearly against his bright blue spandex covered thighs. He jerked faster and faster. "Tell me Spiderman!"
Dark stains betray the hero.
"Oh, no!" gasped our hero, "Stop it!"
Milking each drop out.
The thug repeatedly barrages the nipples and chest, "Tell me!"

"You can't get it out of me."

"I highly doubt that."

The villain continued to decimate Spidey's balls with hit after hit. The hero started moaning and whimpering as each hit landed. Over and over the crook hit his balls and he felt that they were about to explode.
More pain than a normal person can bear.
"Ohhhhh......." our hero moaned, almost motionless.

"You'll tell me in the morning..."
Beaten, stained, and wrecked.
 TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment: